Donate In-kind Items
The Free Clinic of Southwest Washington is always in need of in-kind donations!
The Free Clinic is unable to accept medication donations from patients and the general public. If you are a clinic or pharmacy with excess medications, please call us at 360-313-1395 to check with us first.
We accept supplies at the Free Clinic, 4100 Plomondon St., Vancouver, during regular business hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Items we can accept:
- Travel size toothpaste and floss
- Paper cups (Solo/Dixie)
- Hand sanitizer
- Distilled water
- Office supplies (copy paper, black ink pens, staples, etc.)
- Long distance domestic phone cards
- Health Education DVD movies
- 2 x 2 squares of gauze (not individually wrapped)
- Spot Band-Aids
- Tongue depressors
- Cotton applicators (swabs)
- Gloves (NO LATEX, all sizes except XS and XL)
- Wrist and ankle splints/braces
Items we cannot accept:
- All medications unless directly from a medical clinic or pharmacy
- Glucose Meters
- Medical Equipment (Medical Equipment can be donated to The Caring Closet)