Prescription and Medication Assistance

The Free Clinic of Southwest Washington offers emergency prescription and medication assistance for patients with qualifying medications.

Jenny Yakimchuk2We cannot fill prescriptions for mental health medications or family planning medications like birth control pills/devices. We do not carry pain medications or narcoticsPlease call 360-313-1395 to make sure your prescription or medication meets the criteria for assistance.

We offer help for ongoing and chronic medications on a one-time per calendar year basis. If you have any questions or want more information, please call 360-313-1395.

The Free Clinic of Southwest Washington is unable to accept donations of open or expired medications or medical supplies. We also are unable to accept any narcotic, mental health or family planning medications.

If you need to dispose of open or expired medications, contact your local Fred Meyer or Safeway pharmacies or the Clark County Central Transfer and Recycling Center. For disposal of narcotic medications, contact your local police department.

Our dispensary is staffed by volunteer professionals during the times that we offer urgent care services.  If you would like to become a volunteer please visit the volunteer page.