Donate In-kind Items
The Free Clinic of Southwest Washington is always in need of in-kind donations!
If you want to donate medications or medical supplies, please call (360) 313-1395 to check with us first.
Items we can accept:
- Insulin (types R, N, and 70/30 – Can be purchased over the counter at Wal-Mart for $24.88/each)
- Prepackaged food and beverages for volunteers (bottled water, juice, crackers, granola bars, etc.)
- Travel size toothpaste and floss
- Paper cups (Solo/Dixie)
- Hand sanitizer
- Distilled water
- Office supplies (copy paper, black ink pens, staples, etc.)
- Long distance domestic phone cards
- Health Education DVD movies
- 2 x 2 squares of gauze (not individually wrapped)
- Spot Band-Aids
- Tongue depressors
- Cotton applicators (swabs)
- Gloves (NO LATEX, all sizes except XS and XL)
- Wrist and ankle splints/braces
We accept supplies at the Free Clinic, 4100 Plomondon St. in Vancouver, during regular business hours: Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.