- Do you have a Facebook account?
- Would you like to raise money for the Free Clinic with just a few clicks?
- Would your Facebook friends kick in a few bucks to support the clinic?
If you answered “yes” to each question you can raise money for the Free Clinic with a simple Facebook fundraiser!
It takes just a few minutes to create a fundraiser and invite your Facebook friends to donate. It’s easy to bring in dollars that can buy medicine, medical and dental supplies, and equipment for adults and kids who face barriers to care.
Give it a try today! Here’s how:
- Visit your home page on Facebook.
- Go to the left-hand column and click on Fundraiser (under Create).
- Follow the quick instructions to set up your fundraiser page and invite your friends to give.
Use fundraisers to:
- Celebrate a special event – birthday, holiday, wedding, anniversary. You’ll love the feeling of helping others (instead of pretending joy at yet another necktie or coffee mug).
- Motivate yourself. On your fundraiser page, post a video of yourself having fun or reaching a goal. Make that recipe, change your oil, crank out those 25 pushups. When your friends reach a donation milestone, post another video to celebrate.
- Give yourself. You can arrange to match some or all of the funds raised. Thank you!
Questions? Send us an email for help or more ideas. We appreciate your support!